Mas Cerveza, Por Favor!

A thoughtful chronicle of my study-abroad experience at the UDLA in Mexico...and by that I mean a collection of wild stories about crazy things I will do in Mexico and some other random, non-important things.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Proof...

...that there is a god and he loves me:

I MOVED OUT OF THE SUITE FROM HELL, AND INTO THE SUITE FROM HEAVEN!!!!

The other day I ran into the head of my dorm, and basically he told me I looked like crap and asked if everything was alright, so I broke down and told him how much I hated where I lived and how I never could sleep or study, and he said to go to his office in the morning and he'd arrange to have me switched, no problem. So after rejoicing silently in my head (and beating myself up for not complaining sooner), I went about my day and then the next morning went to his office and he switched my room from "Animal House" to "Little House on the Prairie". It took me about 4 trips on my own, and 4 with Liz to get all of my stuff up 3 flights of stairs to the new suite, but it was soooooo worth it. This place is practically SILENT. And sparking clean!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! I sleep like a freakin' baby now. I'm a happier person. It's incredible. I'm no longer counting down how many days I have left in hell. :)

Ahhh.....gracias a Dios. Tu eres 'el hombre,' guey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home