Mas Cerveza, Por Favor!

A thoughtful chronicle of my study-abroad experience at the UDLA in Mexico...and by that I mean a collection of wild stories about crazy things I will do in Mexico and some other random, non-important things.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Yes, I know I'm crazy.

Sooo...I hate Nextels. With a fiery passion. That stupid noise. Followed by incomprehendable babble. Followed by another stupid noise. DIE NEXTEL DIE.

Anyway, in my rational thinking, I came to wonder if its possible to send a radio signal to all Mexican Nextels simultaneously blowing them up??? Or maybe someone can hack into the system and just cause the walkie-talkie function to eternally be broken?? (PS. This randomly popped into my head. Remember when AOL first came out, how it was cool to "IM Bomb" someone, or tell them to push like the "control + z" buttons, and it kicked them off? Ah, internet immaturity...but I digress.)

So, in summation, I'm fully aware that I'm not 100% sane, but Nextels drive me crazy!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home