Mas Cerveza, Por Favor!

A thoughtful chronicle of my study-abroad experience at the UDLA in Mexico...and by that I mean a collection of wild stories about crazy things I will do in Mexico and some other random, non-important things.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Ut oh...

I might be a lush. All signs point to "yes, Sarah you ARE a lush", but I'm very good at denying reality, so I say "I might be". There's room for doubt. I mean if I were actually a lush, I'd have some alcoholic beverages here with me right now while I'm "studying" at the library, right?? Too bad the vending machine doesn't sell beers...or vodka...or wine. OR ANYTHING TO DRINK.

Look at Anna's pictures, fools.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mexicanna_2005/my_photos
It's too bad she doesn't caption as fabulously as Cassie does...(no offense Anna, i heart you.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home