Mas Cerveza, Por Favor!

A thoughtful chronicle of my study-abroad experience at the UDLA in Mexico...and by that I mean a collection of wild stories about crazy things I will do in Mexico and some other random, non-important things.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Dear Acapulco

(Preface: I was in Acapulco from the 15th to the 19th for the Mexican Independence day long weekend and had a lot of fun. This is my letter to Acapulco regarding the experience.)

Dear Acapulco,
I'd like to thank you for a couple of things.
1. You gave me a pretty decent tan in 3 days.

(I realize I don't look very tan in that picture compared to Liz's brown skin, but trust me I'm a lovely white girl bronzed color.)
2. You made me some new friends.

(This is Mauricio from Mexico City. He doesn't speak English so I had to drunkenly babble in Spanish with him.)
3. You inspired me to create a new beverage - white wine with BeLite - that tastes like juice but gets you wasted.

(Ah, 3 of those jugs of wine in 3 days. Drunk Sarah was in the house, that's for damn sure.)

HOWEVER! I'd like to negatively thank you for sun bleaching my hair. I'm now sporting beaaaautiful copper colored ends and nice dark brown roots. I'm not pleased about this. I just realized I don't have a picture of my current haircolor to back this accusation up. Whoops. But just trust me, I'm not pleased.

But...since I'm a sucker for the beach, I'll see you again soon I hope and maybe you could lighten me all the way to blonde then.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!! Love, Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home