Mas Cerveza, Por Favor!

A thoughtful chronicle of my study-abroad experience at the UDLA in Mexico...and by that I mean a collection of wild stories about crazy things I will do in Mexico and some other random, non-important things.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It all makes sense now...

So you know how in malls they put something in the air that makes your mouth unnaturally dry after like 30 minutes of shopping, therefore requiring you to purchase an overpriced beverage from the food court?? I swear they put something in the air here at the library that gives me this unnatural need to pee as soon as I sit down and have already unpacked all of my things.

The world is conspiring against us all in small ways...

1 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger SuperVending said...

solo paso a ver y me retiro

c ya¡

 

Post a Comment

<< Home