Mas Cerveza, Por Favor!

A thoughtful chronicle of my study-abroad experience at the UDLA in Mexico...and by that I mean a collection of wild stories about crazy things I will do in Mexico and some other random, non-important things.

Friday, May 12, 2006

French Dressing?

So I work with this french girl, right? And I used to say it looked like every day she just fell into her closet and whatever stuck to her infrequently bathed body was what she wore to work. Well I'd like to refine that judgement.

I think in elementary school, a teacher made the analogy that types of clothes are like the food groups, and to be complete you must not only eat all food groups but "wear" them too, making sure that each piece is a different color and none of them actually coordinate. So for her, its "healthy" to wear jeans, a skirt or dress, tanktop, tshirt, and hoodie all at the same time, in various layers. For example, today her "base layers" are jeans and a long sleeve turtle neck. This is topped by a sleeveless zip-up dress, and a scarf around her neck. Just part of this complete breakfast, right?

WRONG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home