Mas Cerveza, Por Favor!

A thoughtful chronicle of my study-abroad experience at the UDLA in Mexico...and by that I mean a collection of wild stories about crazy things I will do in Mexico and some other random, non-important things.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Whoops

Yeah, you'll never get an update about the things that have happened in the past 2 months, like my trip home to get my new computer, my change in life plans, my awesome spring breaks, and just life in general. Because I suck at life. Try to accept me and my flaws if you can.


Anyway. I thought I'd share a list of a few things I plan on investing in in the near future (aka when I have so much excess income that I can't figure out what to do with it).

1. Every volume of the "Now That's What I Call Music" series of CDs. I would like to preserve the hits of my youth for my ovums that I hope will become children at some point.

2. The entire 10-Season DVD Box Set (when it comes out) of 7th Heaven. 221 episodes of pure wholesome entertainment.

3. Mint-conditions pogs and/or New Kids On The Block trading cards. Back in the day I was a proud owner of both. Who knows where they are now. I'd like to cover a coffee table in them because that would be one sweet piece of living room furniture.

4. All of the outdated video gaming systems (Nintendo, Super NES, Sega) and the sweet games to go with them...anything where the controller still has only one side with an arrow pad thing and the other with 2/4 buttons. Powerpad and that arm sleeve thing included.


And while I'm at it, I'd just like to wonder out loud why NO ONE has yet put up the funds to start an all 90's network. Even better than a network would be a television empire. Think about it.....being able to watch the cartoons/music videos/Nickelodeon/game shows/sitcoms of those marvelous formative years of your life WHENEVER YOU WANTED (thanks to Tivo). I would never go out if Friday nights consisted of the Smurfs, Pop-Up Videos, The Weiner Show, Remote Control, and My Two Dads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home