Mas Cerveza, Por Favor!

A thoughtful chronicle of my study-abroad experience at the UDLA in Mexico...and by that I mean a collection of wild stories about crazy things I will do in Mexico and some other random, non-important things.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Spring Break(s)!

This year, I'm joining that elite club of youngn's who get not one but two springtime vacations! (No, I'm not talking about elementary/middle/highschool February and April vacations...) I'm takin' 2 weeks off of work to enjoy life! WOOO HOOO

S.B. 1
When: March 4 - 11
Where: Mexico City
Who: The Boyfriend
What: Some touristy things, and some not so touristy things.
Why: Cuz he loves me and wants to see what life is like south of the border.

S.B. 2
When: April 7 - 15
Where: Cancun
Who: The Girlfriend, aka Liz
What: Hostels with Harry Potter themes, topless beaches?, sand, sunblock, surf, sol (the sun) and Sol (the Mexican beer).
Why: Cuz we both have bathing suits with the price tags still on them that we had to find a use for by the end of April or they would self distruct. Oh, yeah. And the flight and hostel were pretty damn cheap.

If anyone wants in on SB2, let me know.
Volaris for the flight, and HostelsWeb for the hostel. You can do it all online. Technology rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home