Mas Cerveza, Por Favor!

A thoughtful chronicle of my study-abroad experience at the UDLA in Mexico...and by that I mean a collection of wild stories about crazy things I will do in Mexico and some other random, non-important things.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Vodka: The Offical Beverage of Haters

You know what I hate? When college girls, in their facebook profile/photo website/AIM profile/Blog/etc, talk about how they just will NEVER forget the good times with their closest gal pals, fondly referred to as "sexy bitches/hot mammas/hotties/etc" WHEN THE FRIENDS ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE FEMALES AT ALL.

Girls, I beg you. Stop giving your ugly friends false hope that they actually are part of the "hot" world population. Its just cruel.

This PSA brought to you by Sarah with the help of Vodka. All Rights Reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home