Mas Cerveza, Por Favor!

A thoughtful chronicle of my study-abroad experience at the UDLA in Mexico...and by that I mean a collection of wild stories about crazy things I will do in Mexico and some other random, non-important things.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

The End is Near...

This summer immersion thing went by way too fast. It's like almost over. Kind of can't believe it.
I'm going to Acapulco in the morning and coming back late Sunday night. (The weather is calling for thunderstorms but temps in the 90's!) Yay for the Beach.
Classes Monday, Review Sessions on Tuesday, Finals on Wednesday, Partying all day Thursday, Flying back to Boston on Friday.
CRAZY!

Anyway, who wants to hang out next weekend? Anyone up for some hardcore celebrating of July 4th??
Let me know.

Peace, love, and gringos.
-Sar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home