Mas Cerveza, Por Favor!

A thoughtful chronicle of my study-abroad experience at the UDLA in Mexico...and by that I mean a collection of wild stories about crazy things I will do in Mexico and some other random, non-important things.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Damn...

So I was very very wrong about Mexico...I thought it was just all laid back and time didn't matter and it was just maragaritas in the sun all afternoon long...I wish I had enough consecutive spare minutes to update this ever!!!! I'm so incredibly busy, but having an amazing time. I do update my pictures every few days because I'm taking a photography workshop on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I put up the pictures from the little trips around the town we take.I'm not going on any weekend excursions this weekend so hopefully I'll make the time to thorougly update this wonderful blog of mine and tell you about all of my drunken escapades...or lack thereof.

But for now...I have to go study for my grammar test since SOMEBODY went out last night and got wasted with the Mexicans at this cute lil club down the street called El Tigre. Bring on the preterite/imperfect and direct/indirect object pronouns!!! I think maybe if I do some hardcore flirting en espanol with my Grammar professor he'll give me and A...haha actually I don't need to do that because teachers grade relatively easy here.

There's a kid at my school who's so "fresa" (rich and snobby) he/she (not sure if its a guy or girl) gets flown in by helicopter in the mornings, the pilot hangs out around campus till s/he's done with class and whatnot, and then flies him/her back to wherever s/he lives. Ridiculous!!!!

I hope you miss me a lot and cry yourself to sleep each night (kidding)
-Sarah

1 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you may be kidding, but i seriously do cry myself to sleep every night...
ps. i love the picture of the coke billboard
~cruz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home