Mas Cerveza, Por Favor!

A thoughtful chronicle of my study-abroad experience at the UDLA in Mexico...and by that I mean a collection of wild stories about crazy things I will do in Mexico and some other random, non-important things.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Horrifying.

This morning, as I was walking to work around 9:15am, minding my own business, trying not to trip over all the cracks in the sidewalk, I was violated. That's right. Violated. (No I wasn't raped. I wouldn't be blogging about that.)

A sneaky Mexican pervert, age range about 20-25, decided that instead of starting his day with a rush of caffeine, he'd start his with an adrenaline rush, and that the best way for him to achieve aforementioned adrenaline rush would be to grab some Gringa ass as I walked by. And then sprint away as fas as he could. Classy, real classy.

If I wasn't wearing heals I would have booked after him and kicked, not grabbed, HIS ass.

Gracias, Dios, que nada peor paso.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home