Mas Cerveza, Por Favor!

A thoughtful chronicle of my study-abroad experience at the UDLA in Mexico...and by that I mean a collection of wild stories about crazy things I will do in Mexico and some other random, non-important things.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

New Room

So....in order for you to visualize the Mexican Paradise of a room that I sleep in, I thought I'd put up some photos.

This is before the room got painted (when I had to sleep on the couch for 4 nights...)



















And now, after a few coats of paint (note: I did not pick the colors, my housemate did) the room has been transformed into my own authentic 4 walled fiesta...



The walls look kind of yellow here. Trust me they're not. It's more of a flaming neon pea soup greeny color. Yum.



Yep, that mint green dresser sure complements the theme of the room....the theme being "too many bright colors in one small space".



No room would be complete without a hot pink antique vanity! (And yes, I intentionally organized all of my clothing in the closet by color and type. I was bored.)

So there you go! A virtual tour of mi casa.
Now its time for bed.
More blogging another day soon, I promise.

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA In comparison to my "Whats black and white and red/read all over?" themed room-your room looks like a pack of highlighters, or these jewel toned post-its I use at work. just so you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home