Mas Cerveza, Por Favor!

A thoughtful chronicle of my study-abroad experience at the UDLA in Mexico...and by that I mean a collection of wild stories about crazy things I will do in Mexico and some other random, non-important things.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Back In Action

hey hey hey!
so i've returned south of the border for 6 more months of fun.
i really could update you about my month at home, but it wasn't THAT action-packed...
when i get around to it i'll update about my new apartment (and unlikely roommate) in Mexico City and write about my job once I start it next Monday. maybe i'll even throw in pictures if you're lucky.

til then, entertain yourselves.
i'll give you something to start you off.
watch this little movie, cuz my super cool boyfriend did it. and every good girlfriend should support her boyfriend's talents. so there. +10 for me, got it lovaboy?
http://www.atsweb.neu.edu/dva/m.meirelles/time_based/
(be patient with it loading and stuff, k?)

alrighty then.
adios muchachos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home