Mas Cerveza, Por Favor!

A thoughtful chronicle of my study-abroad experience at the UDLA in Mexico...and by that I mean a collection of wild stories about crazy things I will do in Mexico and some other random, non-important things.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Profound Thought of the Day

Mexicans wear windpants noticeably more freqently than Americans do. I would have never noticed this, if it were not for my newfound extreme hate for the "swish" sound of someone walking in windpants that I noticed today I hear all too freqently now that I reside in the 72820 (aka Puebla). I think the windpants/windbreaker combo is probably the loudest outfit one could wear, not to mention that it's a pretty gary costume to sport.

My profound thinking is over for today. Stay tuned, you never know what I'll think of tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home