Mas Cerveza, Por Favor!

A thoughtful chronicle of my study-abroad experience at the UDLA in Mexico...and by that I mean a collection of wild stories about crazy things I will do in Mexico and some other random, non-important things.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

EWWWW #2

So I'm pretty sure that I hate living here more than ever cuz THIS
was crawling down my hallway tonight while I was on the phone with my mom. And after my roommates and I all finished screaming like little girls and spraying the hell out of it with Raid (you can see it bathing in that lovely chemical solution), my roommie called her bf and he said that if it bites you, you die. SWEET. So this cute little fucker is called "cara de nino" en espanol, not sure exactly what in English, but he was a good 3 inches long. He got flushed after his chemical bath. I fucking hate living here...my life is in the hands of insects. grood...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home